WHY WE WORSHIP
Why we worship…the way we do. We sing with all our hearts because in the Bible we read…
- “I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High,” Psalms 9:1-2.
- “Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation,” Psalms 111:1.
- “Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.” Psalms 98:4
- “And David and all the house of Israel played before the LORD on all manner of instruments.” II Samuel 6:5
- “O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph,” Psalms 47:1
- “I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude,” Psalms 109:30
- “The lifted up their voice to God with one accord.” Acts 4:24
- “Lift your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the LORD.” Psalms 134:2
- “Praise him with the timbrel and dance.” Psalms 150:4
- “Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the LORD.” James 5:14
- “Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church,” I Corinthians 14:12.