COVID19 CHURCH ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES
We are excited to be returning inside the sanctuary on May 3rd. Here are a few things the church is doing to help keep you safe as we begin resuming our cherished time of having service together.
- We ask that families sit together during all services. It may be necessary for families to sit in a different area to help maintain a safer distance from another family. Governor Stitt has asked we only use every other row, so please sit where directed.
- All normal service times will resume, however Sunday School and the nursery will not resume until May 15th (hopefully).
- Our services will continue to be live-streamed via Facebook, for all those who do not feel safe returning back to group settings.
- If you have it – we encourage you to bring and use your own hand sanitizer, however there will be hand sanitizer provided by the church as well.
- If you want to wear a mask you may, but this is not a requirement.
- The church will be cleaned with disinfectant after every service.
- Of course this will be hard, but please refrain from handshaking and hugging each other.
- There will be designated ministry who have been instructed on how best to pray with others, so we ask that only those designated by Pastor to be praying for others during this time.
- If you are sick or have recently had COVID19 symptoms, for the health and safety of others, we ask that you stay home until you are well. Let us know so we can pray for you!
- Worship, respond, pray, and have church! But please be mindful of keeping a safe social distance between you and those unrelated to you.
These are only temporary guidelines and they are subject to change as necessary. The Church will be monitoring Governor Stitt’s recommendations and guidelines and we will adjust accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience!
LET’S HAVE REVIVAL!
– Pastor Dunn
COVID-19 and BAUPC Response
For updates keep checking this page for ways BAUPC is connecting with you and the resources we have available.
Join us Live on Facebook
SUNDAY 10AM | 6:30PM